The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, this is getting just plain rediculous!!!:rolleyes: But it sure is fun.
Remember my "New Buddies" thread where I put the baby rabbit in with the chick? They are still together, getting bigger and the chick totally imprinted on the bunny. When I take her out of the cage; the chick squawks up a storm until I put her back.

Last night our single kitten (about 10 days old) was out in the yard crying. Mom was nowhere to be found and is still gone today.:confused:

I brought it in, warmed it up and got it fed. Then I tried to figure out what to do. It was a fairly cold night so I did not want to put it in the box outside. It just kept crying so I did the only thing I could think of to keep it warm and happy.
They spent a quiet night and this is what I found this morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
That is just so beautiful. Thank you for sharing the story with us. I for one love it.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
LOL that is priceless, what a menagerie you have there. My daughter approves she said "so cute!"

·
Registered
30,668 Posts
that is priceless!!!! Look forwrd to see those three growing up together

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, they live here and I still cannot believe it. We had a family get-together yesterday so everybody got to witness this. Funny thing, nobody acted at all surprised that I am running a mixed species orphanage.;)

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Well if you are anything like me, your family is probably used to your menagerie of animals. Whenever I call my mom and say come look what I got the first thing she always asks is "Is it alive?" LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts