The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Her is my ND doe I got 1 1/2 months ago. Her name was Cocoa, but we changed it to Cinnamon. Anyway she was born April 21st 2013. But the day I got her she was in and out of the bucks pen and the owner said she been doing that since she was born. SO there is the chance she is bred, by her father. Hoping she was to young to be in heat at the time, but even when I was there he shoes interest in her but she just hightailed it out of his pen. Would like to know so I can be prepared being as there is no telling when she would have been bred. Thanks ahead of time! I tried to get some better ones but this is all I could get today, she didn't like me following her around..lol:p

Attachments

· Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought so too, that's why I wanted another opinion. I just reciently got something that I can put there minerals in and she has been sucking them down along with my Boers. Have to refill every day sometimes everyother day now but I put in almost a quarts worth at a time. I use the payback minerals it has a higher cooper content then any of the goat minerals around here.

· Super Moderator
36,679 Posts
I think she is not bred...she is very tight ....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.