AnotherPrayer request.

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sweetgoats, Oct 12, 2008.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Buy I really hate that I am on this part of this forum so much.

I received a call Saturday (yesterday), telling me that a very very dear friend of the Cashmere World in Colorado was killed Friday night. All I know is Susanne (wife) called another friend and said that her husband Fred was killed. The trailer rolled over him. They got flight for life in, as they were taking him to the hospital his lungs started to fill with blood. As they got to the hospital, they took him straight in to the OR and they worked on him for 3 hours before he passed way.
    I can not stop crying. Fred is so much better off but my very dear friend Susanne sure needs your prayers to going on. Her husband was her life.

That you so so very much. Her name is Susanne Ross.

God bless you.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I will pray for Susanne Ross ......................I am so sorry for her loss...... :tears:

Dear lord ,please help Susanne Ross.......with the loss of husband Fred ........have the strength to go on........ and for you to comfort her.... oh .lord.........in this time of need....AMEN :pray:

3. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I will be praying.

Dear Lord please help Susanne to get through these rough times. :pray:
    It's so sad that stuff like this happens to innocent people all the time.

4. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    I will be praying for Suzanne and her family and friends in this terrible loss.

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Oh dear, I will pray for her and her family during this difficult time.

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Thank you all so much. It means the world to me.

OK, I guess I was not paying attention when i was sending this, (couldn't see through the tears :tears: ). It is Roth, not Ross.

Thanks

7. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    :pray: What a horrible accident. I will pray for strength and healing of heart for Suzanne.

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Prayers sent to help her through this tragedy....and to help comfort you. :pray:

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    you are very welcome .................I will pray.......again to correct it ........Dear lord please help Susanne Roth..............in her time of need ............give her the strength she needs now .........and be by her side to comfort her............AMEN :pray:

It is very understandable ................with the name mistake ....I know you are very upset to.....may god bless you..... :angel2: