Any Boer Breeders here in Texas?

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Burns Branch Boers, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Burns Branch Boers

Burns Branch Boers New Member

Apr 10, 2011
    North Texas
    We got our 1st little goat herd the first part of April. However, in the fall my daughter will be showing in FFA. I found out today that we will need an april or may born wether for her to show next year. Anyone close enough that we could see what you have for selling purposes? We are next to Denton Texas. We don't mind driving a few hours :)

2. Kfin

Kfin New Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Canyon, TX
    How far north are you?

3. icboers

icboers New Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Blue Ridge,TX
    I am located about 60 miles E of Denton(25 miles NE of McKInney) and I have 2 March born,2 April born and 3 does left to kid(April and May) market wether kids for sale. You can see pics of the 2 oldest wethers on my website.

Karla
    www.indiancreekboer.com

4. GoatJoy

GoatJoy Active Member

Aug 8, 2010
    East Tx
    There are boer goats everywhere I look lol and I'm in Dawson TX close to Corsicana. Actually, there is a boer goat farm right down the road from me but i dont know if they are registered or show quality..

5. Burns Branch Boers

Burns Branch Boers New Member

Apr 10, 2011
    North Texas
    Oh awesome and yes, I will check out your babies icboers :) thanks!!

We are approx 40miles north of Dallas and we are only 5 miles west of Denton!!

6. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    "sealawyer" is in Buffalo

7. icboers

icboers New Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Blue Ridge,TX
    I am about an hour from you. We also have registered does and show quality doelings for sale from time to time.

I haven't gotten any pics of the younger kids, but they are going to be nice wethers.

Karla

8. sealawyer

sealawyer New Member

May 31, 2009
    Dew, Texas
    We have started kidding and should have the main herd kidded in the next two weeks. We have show quality Boers.
    Check out our web site www.rvbboers.com