The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two possibilities for her due date July 2-10 or 17-30. She's looking pretty big and uncomfortable to me. She's an alpine and the billy is a Nubian.

Shes a FF.

Any thoughts on when she'll deliver and how many?

Attachments

·
Registered
17,285 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
lady is getting close...

Her belly is dropping. Shes been pawing around a lot too. Its pretty funny. Shes also been nibbling at her sides. Shes definitely getting better with udder handling too. Posting a recent pic in a few minutes

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
her udder is definitely fuller than yesterday and for the first time I don't feel ligs. her sides are extremely hollowed out too. when all of these happen over night, is there a good chance she may deliver tonight?

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
her udder is definitely fuller than yesterday and for the first time I don't feel ligs. her sides are extremely hollowed out too. when all of these happen over night, is there a good chance she may deliver tonight?
It's a good possibility! Most does deliver in the daytime, so she might go tomorrow instead of tonight, though. Keep an eye on her!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Actually, l said the earlier date, which is July 7th-10th, and tomorrow is the 7th, so I think my vote was the closest! :p I vote twins tomorrow!! :D
Oh no no no, you said the earlier date, which was the 2nd to the 10th. You didn't actually give a specific date, so I was closer :p you cant can't vote once she's already this close! Lol, I'm competitive can't you tell? I WIN! Lol she'll probably have them on a date no one picked!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts