The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just brought these little ladies home today. I wanted the boer in front but it was his last 2 goats so had to take the pair. She is a nice looking goat, about the size of a nubian, and wild as fire! Hopefully, we can change that, lol. She has wattles. Not sure which breeds or if all breeds have them but thought I would mention. The goat in back is the one I'm asking about. Thanks

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Some sort of Alpine cross.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can get a closer pic tomorrow. I picked her up at 4 and had to leave for work at 6:30. So I basically only had time to unload them, give them a bit of hay and go to work. She's pretty but she is going to take some time to tame down I'm afraid. Her goat buddy, however, is very tame. And they were the only 2. I would have thought she would be the same. I'm guessing they weren't messed with much.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Here she is. They didn't have a name for her, poor girl, so we decided to call her Wendy Wattles, lol. Spending too much time watching t.v. with the kids I think. Sounds like a kids show character.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She is supposed to be bred to a kiko buck and her boer friend was bred to a boer buck last week, so maybe kiko. If I listened to the story right, she showed up as a kid at the guys house and had been there ever since. He had goats but I put him out of the goat business when I picked up his last two. Seems very long legged compared to all of my goats.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.