The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased Oreo on March 16th. I was told she was bred. She has grow much larger over the last month. I am including pictures. She doesn't have much of an udder. Her teats have become longer. She hasn't had a heat cycle since we have had her. She did have a white discharge for a day or two this past week. Then it was a little milky looking as well. Her ligs are still there. She seems to have dropped and she waddles when she walks. She was the first goat we bought. And I have fell in love with her. She loves her picture taken. Everytime I tried to take the picture of her girly parts she would turn her head toward the camera. She looks like she is always smiling.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
You should be seeing at least a small udder by now. Her pooch doesn't make me think she's bred. The discharge could be from a heat. Their heats aren't very strong through the summer months. Do you have her in with a buck now or just before she came to you?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She is with a buck. He was 3 weeks old when we brought him home. That was in April 2013. He has never showed and interest in her in that manner. Since April she has got bigger. But now she is alot bigger. Nothing has changed with her feed routine. Everyone get 2 scopes of feed a day plus free choice graze.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was told pure breed. I was looking at a picture of her in April and her waist line has at least doubled. I has seen some movement on both sides. She was carrying up high until about 3 weeks ago. Now she is lower to the ground and rounder looking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts