The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saw on the news that the lakes region of the state had a small earth quake.. Bummer we didn't feel it! Lol! It was cool when we got the one last year it was pretty cool :) as long as there is no damage I'm fine with quakes :)
I want to say it's possible I heard it cause I was trying to figure out what I was hearing around that time.. and according to comments on the news post people closer to me were slightly feeling it and heard it.. I don't know for sure though..

·
1,983 Posts
We didn't feel it. I didn't even know we had one!

Last years quake the fault point was at the Haverhill Fair grounds a mile down the road. We heard a huge boom(I thought the gas company exploded) then the whole house started shaking, but it was in a circular motion. I felt like I was living in California again.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't know till I was looking at WMUR news last night and I was like what?! Lol!

Oh wow! That's a little scary! We just felt a little last year... It felt cool.. But IDK about the whole hearing it like that and then that close lol!

I didn't even know we had fault lines in NH!
Is there certain times of the year that quakes are more prone to happen? Cause this is around the same time as the one last October.. Then there was one in Maine last year shortly after.. :ponder:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts