The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i still have a few 2021 kids i need to sell.
Especially a really nice buckling that i really dont want to wether, but i am retaining his sibling. any suggestions?

all can be adga registered
mostly
old mountain farm lines
castle rock
one young buck with blythmoor /camanna/pecan hollow

·
Registered
*Gotta love ‘em kids!*
766 Posts
You can sell them on Facebook, if your area has a group to sell goats. Just be sure to read the groups rules and don’t say “for sale” instead say “PM for more information”. This is because Facebook doesn’t allow livestock sales. You can also sell on Craigslist or LSN.

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
4,656 Posts
Craigslist is where I sold my two kids. Take really good pictures and mention all the good things about your kids in the description. I.e. they are friendly, up to date on shots (if you vaccinate), those kind of things. We also have a classified section here on the forum you could put an add on.

·
Registered
685 Posts
thank you i just put them on cl yesterday. i already put them here on this classified:) but i dont think too many members are in oregon and like nigerians :)
If you have fb groups you can post on, you can be “clever” with your postings. I know here in TN, a “lawnmower with lugnuts” on a farm exchange/livestock sale group means a goat who is still intact. Blue headlights on a lawnmower means a goat with blue eyes lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts