Hello. I’m new here, so hoping I’m doing this right. So basically, I was doing an experiment in preparation for us being gone two and a half days later this month. I wanted to see if I could decrease my doe’s production enough that I could leave her for two and a half days without having to ask someone to milk her for me. I followed instructions for drying off, and my plan was to just MOSTLY dry her off but keep milking her a little bit, so essentially decrease production by a lot but not completely. I got her production down and then proceeded to try to get it back up a little, but I’m not sure it’s working. Production seems to be decreasing still. I’m hoping I didn’t just rob myself of milk from her for the next year. I did find someone willing to learn to milk them while we’re away, so now the only issue is getting production ramped back up before she dries off completely. I thought I’d start with milking her all the way out 2-3 times a day (I’ve been milking once per day - she’s only just weaned her babies). Not sure what else I could try so I thought I’d ask some experts.