The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm bored, so if you have pictures and want a banner or signature I'll make it! :lol: This is what I get for being sick. sighs.

Ex:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I can work with just about anything right about now! It's gloomy here too. I hate being sick though, I'd really like to be playing with my girls!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yay! Piccies to play with! :lol:
You can either email them to me or post them here it doesn't matter. It's just as easy either way! :D

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Allright! If you want you can go ahead and post the pics here it would be a little easier on my computer right now. LOL. And then all the pics will be in one place.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
As far as size - Ummmm -

How about a signature one and then one for my webpage. I am not sure what the size is supposed to be.

I wish that I would not have left the other pics at my work now - I had an ok sunset one that I took. I will see if I can find it!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, as soon as you get back just ask and I'll do it! :D I'm working on yours kelebek, but I may have to stop for dinner soon. I don't know when they'll all be done but I'll have them done as soon as possible! :)

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
The only goat that I would really like is the one horned black frosted pygmy. She is my sweetheart!

Other then that - who ever you think would work the best with the icky pics that I have.

Thank you again for playing with this for me - I really appriciate it~

·
Registered
180 Posts
kelebek, is that dog a mastif? It's so cute!

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Yah - she is 11 months old on Monday and already weighs in at about 130.

She is 1/2 Brazillian Mastiff, 1/4 English Mastiff, and a 1/4 Great Pyrenese.

We had a pure bred Dogue de Bordeaux (French Mastiff - Turner and Hooch) who passed away last January that was 2 ( she is on my Rainbow Bridge link on my webpage) - so I got this one. I like the look and personality of the Bordeaux alot better, but this girl helped me with my grief, and has been a hoot!

She is definately a farm dog, and shows that she has the pyrenese. She wants to be with them constantly

1 - 20 of 38 Posts