Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are planning on going to Nationals next year! YAY! I am so excited! :D

Anybody else going? BTW I am talking about the ADGA Nationals. :wink:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I wish :( Even if I could just go to watch that would be awsome. Maybe I can convince my dad to milk the goats, then my mom and I can go visit my aunt. I can always dream :wink:

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'd love to - it'll depend if I can get time off of work. Its not even a 2 hr drive - it'd be plumb silly not to go...we'll see though :).

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, you should really try to go. In 2009 it is going to be in Sacramento, CA and then in 2010 it is going to be in Rochester, MN. I am going to see if I can convince my Mom to go to that one(Rochester). I think it was 8 hours or something like that and I would be driving then, so it wouldn't be all on one person. We'll see...... :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
I hope! Maybe is Shem's kids turn out good I will enter them in the RG class. (Out of my Alpine doe which is my best doe) Expeirimentals are okay to enter, right? It doesn't have to be 75% or nothing? *hoping* I SOOOO want to go even if it's just to look.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You can enter Experimentals at Nationals. The show in the Recorded Grade class just like in a regular show! :D And no...the don't have 75%. The 2006 Sr. GCH RG doe was a 50% LaMancha/50% Alpine cross...and boy is Solaris GORGEOUS! :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
Dover Farms said:
You can enter Experimentals at Nationals. The show in the Recorded Grade class just like in a regular show! :D And no...the don't have 75%. The 2006 Sr. GCH RG doe was a 50% LaMancha/50% Alpine cross...and boy is Solaris GORGEOUS! :D
Oh yes, she was!!! (I saw her picture. :D )
*crosses fingers* maybe I will get to go to the Nat'ls, especially if I have something to show Dad might take me. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.