Anyone else have the Wii Fit Plus?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by mistyblue, Dec 18, 2009.

1. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    I received this as a early x-mas gift on Sunday and I have to say that I absolutly love this game. I knew it was something that I wanted to try as I really do not have the time to go to a gym and I have (cough, cough) gained some unwanted pounds.

But I did not think that I would actually find it fun. I have used it every night this week but 2. Was only on it for no more than 20 minutes each time and I can actually feel a difference. I am sore the morning after using this.

So if you also have the Wii Fit, how are you liking it and how long have you had it?

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I seen it advertised on tv and wanted one ....but haven't yet....... I am glad... it is working well for you..... great to hear.... :greengrin: :thumb: Good job... :thumbup:

3. Shelly Borg

Shelly Borg New Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Redding CA
    I want one of these bad! We have the Wii and love it.

4. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    We have had ours for about a year and just love it as well.

I had heard mix reviews on the Wii Fit but, I decided that something was better than nothing and went ahead and talked my way into getting it early for x-mas. :stars:

I really have had alot of fun with it, if I mix it up between the 4 groups I dont get bored and seem to do better.

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
  6. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    My aunt has wii fit and I've got a wii but we haven't got the fit yet.
    I played it at her house and it's so fun xD