Anyone else having issues with youtube?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Sonrise Farm, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm Guest

Sep 18, 2008
    I am having buffering problems with youtube . . .and I have DSL. . . . anyone else? this is starting to drive me nuts! I am trying to listen to an audio book! :veryangry:

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Yeah, its been acting kind of wierd for me too, I have satellite. they must be doing updates again.

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh frustrating, I wanted to upload some videos....I will have to let you know if I experience the same issues.

4. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm Guest

Sep 18, 2008
    Well, the reason for the :veryangry: sign is because it's been over two weeks and like 6 parts of the audio book have buffering problems and that's like half the book!
    The reason I was wondering is because we have a web watch blocker on our site than acts bizzarely out of reason at some points of it's existance. . . so I'm glad to know goathappy that it isn't my webblocker . . .I hope it straightens out soon. It's nice to listen to audio books while I do school. :)

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Well we were watching today and when the video was loaded it wasn't playing properly. I've found usually the best time to go on youtube is in the morning or afternoon on a weekday. Don't upload videos on weekends, it takes forever :doh:

6. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm Guest

Sep 18, 2008
    useroverload? :slapfloor:

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Yeah basically :roll: Everybody's on on the weekends.........

8. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    I'm not having problems :shrug: