Anyone have ......

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by kelebek, Apr 16, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Does anyone have a place that a person could park a 5th wheel with hook up and at least a 3 acre pen available -

as I am going to need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

I just bought 3 more does!!!!

Remember the reg nigi that I listed that I was getting when I get back from my trip, Rose Bud - well the lady offered me a screaming deal and payments on the other 3 she had for sale as she wanted me to have them.....

How could I possibly pass it up??

So here they are - not the best pics - but decent!

Rosebud - original one I was purchasing....

[​IMG]

Her friend, Heather -

[​IMG]

Rosebud and Heather together -

[​IMG]

Heather's twin doelings 1 1/2 y/o-

Daisie (what is it with goats named Daisie - this is my 3rd!!)

[​IMG]

Pudding -

[​IMG]

The girls together -

[​IMG]

So know that I have joined "Positive Changes" hypnosis center for goat addiction - I have decided I am no longer am allowed to look at Craigslist, other peoples websites, and have to strategically pick which posts to read here - :ROFL: :shocked: :ROFL: :shocked:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    They are really nice goats.....congrats on your new additions.....and it is an addiction in.. it's self ...to look at craigslist and other websites... :wink: ..LOL.....You got goat and web sickness.... :help: :shocked: :greengrin:

3. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    I am afraid its not curable. You will forever be lookin for goaties :greengrin:

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :doh: I can't believe you did that! Well...yeah I guess I can! You were talking about Heather.....but not the others Your hubby is gonna scalp you!! Or is this payback for something naughty that he did? :slapfloor:

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    hahah :slapfloor:

I bought a new goat and my mom doesnt know. Trying to sell Mia first so she cant say that I didnt make room :D

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I did like heather alot, but I was waiting until I picked up Rose to really look at them and decide - but before I could email the lady about coming out to get Rose, she sent me an email that she wanted to give me a screaming deal if I would take all 4 because she really wanted them together and "it was time for them to be bred". I guess everyone else that was interested wanted to trade other animals for them or were weird.

So with the way that everyone wants a "bred" nigi - this might just work in my favor - LOL!

So I took the deal - AND she is letting me make payments over the summer so that I don't strap myself - heck - can't beat that!!!!

7. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Look at me. I was told one and only one goat. I now have 3 and getting three more. Also going to be getting into breeding San Clementen Island goats. I am arrangen a deal with a breeder near me. Well the nearest breeder near me. I am going to be renting about 3 arces from my boss to raise them. I AM A GOAT AHOLIC. We need to get a support groupe going for all of us that have this bug. Maybe if we talk about it we might now buy any more goat this year *looks hopefull* OOOHH i want that one damn do not have enough money. Wonder if they will take payments??

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Worst part is is when they offer payments on animals that you already had said no to because you knew you didn't need anymore! :hair: :angry: :hair: :angry:

9. rkalgren

rkalgren New Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Falls Creek, PA
    I thought we already had a support group, the goat spot. Unfortunately we all support each others habit of getting more goats :grouphug: . :shrug:

10. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    No kidding, I have not gotten a new goat since last fall and now I am really starting to feel the pull. . . .

11. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    I've got a 40 ft. RV hooked up to sewer, water, phone and all ready for you to move into... you do have to bring the goats though... that's part of the deal right? :greengrin: Oh, I've got forty acres so ... is that enough?

Your new goaties look wonderful. :)

12. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh cinder - you are awesome - hopefully I don't have to take you up on it - :ROFL:

13. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I'm not any better...I just pleaded MY case today. "Please? She's only $200 and they offer multiple discounts...and are selling most of their herd..." LOL!

14. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh heck, I have used every excuse - but I have to teach you something - you only tell them HALF, at most, of the asking price - goes over a bit better - LOL! And ANY breeder you work with will give you a wink if brought up in front of the hubby - LOL!

15. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH MY GOSH. You re forever going to be in trouble aren't you? :ROFL:

16. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Lori -

I am only in trouble if he finds this thread!!! :slapfloor: :slapfloor: :slapfloor:

17. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    LOL Allison, my Dad told my Mom and me nomore breeding until we get down to a reasonable amount of goats!

18. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Funny enough - I am to the point that I don't really care if the rest of mine end up pregnant or not - I haven't put the boys with them for a while deliberately - but might try it today and see if someone is in heat that I want bred. I have to do some homework so I have to get that done first..... then out for playing.

19. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    allison.... you are just trouble... he had no idea

20. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Hehehe!! You know me - always keeping it interesting!!!