Anyone heard from fritzie?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by StaceyRosado, Oct 13, 2008.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Just curious how she is doing.....I hope that all is well.

Fritzie if you are reading this --- praying for you :pray:

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I was wondering the same Stacey...hope she's just busy with her goaties, I know she loves them bunches.

3. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Hi Stacey and everyone,

Fritzie has finished up her chemo therapy and is doing pretty good though, she was fighting off a cold not too long ago but other than that she is doing pretty well and taking it easy.

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I was thinking the same thing.

I think of you a lot Fritzie, because I have been in communication with a family hat has a adorable 2-1/2 year old that is going thou Cancer.

Every time I hear from the family, I think of you Fritzie

5. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    :grouphug: sorry if i worried you guys. i had been sick in bed for three weeks with a cold. the dr wanted to put me in the hospital but i couldn't because of all the critters. so he gave me meds & said to stay in bed as much as i could & drink plenty of fluids. i am much better now but still so very tired all the time. i did have the two young girls that bought my 4 doelings last june came over on sat & stayed till tuesday. the are 11 & 13 years old but act so much more mature that that. they did my chores every day for me. i will try to stay up to date more & thanks for the prayers every one. we are not out of the woods yet.

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I am so sorry you were so sick! Will continue to pray for a full recovery for you.

What a blessing those girls must have been -- thats just awesome.

Keep hanging in there :hug:

7. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Sorry you were sick hope you feel better soon. :hug: What a nice thing those girls did for you.

8. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    thanks because my immune system is so low i think i might have picked up some thing at the state fair. yes the girls were a great help to me. if i had kids i would want them to be just like those two. it is so boring here now with out them.

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    sorry you are ill.... :cry: ....I am praying for you..........Hope you feel better real soon... :pray:

10. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I hope you get better soon, still praying for ya :hug: :pray:

11. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    :grouphug: it is every ones prayers tht have kept me going. i hope to soon have this cancer thing behind me.

12. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

I believe it is to............. fritzie :pray: :grouphug: We are all pulling together for you.... :wink:

13. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    it is great to have so many great friends & most of us have never met. maybe some day some of us will get to meet.

14. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I think your right Fritzie we all keep each other going.

15. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I hope you continue to recover from this illness, just think of it as a way to get you to REST!! You will be back to yourself in no time and I'm ure those 2 sweet girls would be glad to come back to give you a hand. :hug:

16. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    i will be glad when my hair grows back. my ears are so cold on these cold mornings. it was only 39 yeasterday morning when i went out to feed. makes me wonder how i ever stood those maine winters.