The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in south-eastern ohio and I can't seem to find many places in my state or anywhere even possible for me to get to within the next couple years even. I am only 17, no jobs in "hicktown", and I'm just starting out. The only place I know I'll be able to go to as of now is at my dad's sides "family farm". ~Actually, it's not even a farm, it's a lot of land not being taken care of by a bunch of city dummies who think they know it all.~
Anyway, I am really trying to get into this so if any of yall find anything let me know! :D

· Registered
9 Posts
How far is Big South Fork from you? I know they allow pack goats, and have lots of trails. Probably wouldn't be a good place for training, but it's great for overnight trips. There are tons of campgrounds in and around that area, so you could camp and do day-hikes, too. You're more than welcome to crash at my place (South-Central Kentucky), but I'm right near Big South Fork, so it still wouldn't be 'close' for you. If you interested, just contact me via pm.

Diane in KY

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.