The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if there was anyone in the forum that lives in the Eastern Washington/ Panhandle of Idaho area? I'd love to find some people that live close to me- to pick their brains about local stuff!

I live in Chattaroy, WA

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Hi! We live in Dayton, WA, about 30 mins from Walla Walla, WA, and 45 mins from Milton-Freewater, Oregon :)

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
How far is Chattaroy? Never heard of it.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Oh not bad then. We would be about 2.5 hours from Spokane. What kind of goats do you keep/breed?

·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sydney,
I am new to goats. We have 4 alpine wethers. They were all born in March. I can't believe how fast they are growing. I was hoping to find someone up here that knows about our local weeds. I want to make sure that I don't have anything toxic to them on the acreage before I release them into the big field.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Awww :)

Not sure about the weeds, but our goats have been good about not eating what they aren't supposed to. Weed wise, that is :laugh:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi! I am on Green Bluff just north of Spokane, definitely eastern Washington! We raise Nigerian Dwarfs and chickens. Does anyone have advice about a milk machine for someone who has arthritic hands? Just received an email inquiry about that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts