Anyone in college?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by fcnubian, Oct 27, 2007.

1. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Just wondering is anyone currently in college?

2. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    I actually just graduated this year - I'm contemplating returning, but can't quite decide what for. I was think about a radiologist but then thought about accountant or IDK - I figure what I graduated with can serve as my basics since I locked it in with a degree.
    Are you going?

3. PixieDustHollow

PixieDustHollow New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Delaware
    I'm in college! I just wish it was over. I hate structured learning.
    I'm a freshman this year at Delaware State University. I'm studying Environmental Science and Wildlife Management. I want to work with indigenous endangered species.

4. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Yup I'm in college. I wish it was over to. I don't like school. LOL. But I'm going to Ivy Tech and have online courses so its pretty good. My major is Agri-Business.

5. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Northern, MN
    I graduated this spring with BA's in Youth Ministry and Biblical Studies

Eventually I want to get a Masters somewhere in Youth Min...not sure what aspect of it...

I also want to get some Equine Studies done as well...

6. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Which Ivt Tech F.C.Nubian?

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I graduated with an AA in June 07 and am not taking classes at the college that I work at (free - can't beat that) then transfer to Lewis-Clark State College in January for a Bachelors in Social Work and then on for a Masters in Student Affairs. I want to continue in higher education, but I REALLY want to start a program for young children with physical and mental problems that associate with animals - like a R.E.A.D. program or something.

My son has aspergers syndrome which is borderline autism - and I know that the animals made him want to talk and socialize more.

8. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    goatnutty-I go to the Logansport Ivy Tech. All of my classes are online at another one...And I completely spaced it and cant remember which one. LMAO.

9. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    That is a very good idea. Goodluck with it. In high school I had a peer tutoring class. The class I was in we had students there that were severely disabled. They were in wheel chairs. I miss those students so much. :(

10. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I'm closer to the one in Lawrenceburg!