The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a company that might be able to transport goats from florida to Washington state?

Looks like a move is coming up and need to start preparing to move our 4 alpines

Thanks

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Wow, that's quite the move. I have a sister in Florida, and I live in WA state. Where in WA state are you moving too? I'm not sure who you would contact about the move, but I could ask around here, and have my sister ask in Florida if ya want:)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are in the west palm beach area in florida and haven't decided where we are going to live yet in Washington. Probably about an hour from seattle so we can be in a area where we can have our goats at the house.

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
I'll ask my sister tomorrow. She's in contact with a lot of people down there. She's in Stuart, but her and her husband go in and out of West Palm all the time. I'm 45 min from Seattle, I'm in Edgewood close the the WA State Fair.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll ask my sister tomorrow. She's in contact with a lot of people down there. She's in Stuart, but her and her husband go in and out of West Palm all the time. I'm 45 min from Seattle, I'm in Edgewood close the the WA State Fair.
Wow thank you so much! We are going to market the house in February so will be there in March...any good advice on cities or area that are goat friendly that is no further an hour from seattle? We need to get up next month for the house hunt.

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
My sister doesn't know of anyone off hand, but she will ask around.. I do know of several houses in my area, 5 mile radius of where I'm at that has some acreage. How many acres would you want? The Kent & Maple Valley area is nice as well for livestock. North of Seattle is also nice, I've actually driven up there about 2 times to pick up animals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts