The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'm watching you
22,272 Posts
That type of pigment can be from an old injury. It seems I can see a clearish white scarred spot as well. I'd guess she got something under her eyelid at some point.

·
Registered
45 Posts
There is an older post in these forums I found. Started by a kalchey151, I believe. I am not sure how to link to it on my Nook. It is almost the same in appearance. Someone responded that some goats just have darker specks of pigment.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
This is interesting... do you think this is true with humans as well? 'Cause I have gotten stuff in my eyelids several times (and it was not fun-once I had a piece of sawdust in my eye for three days, and another time a piece of hay for a day at least. It bothered me so much, I felt fevered for a while!) Anyway, I noticed recently that I have a dark fleck in my eye that I had never seen before. :shrug:

·
I'm watching you
22,272 Posts
Yep, it's true of all creatures. IF it was random flecks they would be even through out the eye and would match on both eyes.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Yep, it's true of all creatures. IF it was random flecks they would be even through out the eye and would match on both eyes.
Yeah, my sister has ramdom flecks in her eyes, one on each eye, though slightly differently placed- I think it is natural pigment in her case..
I also have what I guess you would call a "floater" on my vision- a small blackish fuzzy dot that I see every time I look at something light-colored, like the sky- I really hate it, and I have been thinking this was probably from the scratched eyeball too?

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
So, when you get something in your eye it can obviously cause damage. But it can also cause flecks like that?:0
Daaaaang.... Anyone hae any idea how long it'll take? Because I had a piece of glass in my eye before. It wa in there for 4 LONG hours.
And my doe just had her eye pecked by the chicken!! So will she get these too?
I can't see at the bottom of the page (on mobile).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts