Anyone near Ohio have a Nigerian Dwarf wether kid available?

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by lissablack, Oct 4, 2010.

1. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    I have a friend here with NDs, and she has been asked for a 3-6 month old Nigerian Dwarf wether to be a pet. If anyone has one that is available I would like to let her know. This person was talking about having a kid shipped to her from New Mexico, which isn't a reasonable thing to do. She doesn't have one either, but that is sort of beside the point.

If you are in or near Ohio and have a sweet one, PM me and I will let you know how to get ahold of her, or let her know how to get ahold of you.

Thanks,
    Jan

2. kannm

kannm New Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Re: Anyone near Ohio have a Nigerian Dwarf wether kid availa

Does she have a buddy for the whether? She needs at least two goats.

3. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009

I sort of figured if we could get her connected with someone close to her they could discuss that, I recognize she will need two. But it is much too far for someone from here to be trying to interact with her.

Jan

4. kannm

kannm New Member

Mar 18, 2009

Oh, well good luck finding a couple of goats. I am sure that someone will have two wonderful ones for her. Ohio seems to be a good goat place.

5. PznIvyFarm

PznIvyFarm New Member

Jul 25, 2010

I have four boys, ND, born in August, to be wethered this week. Im in NY, near Rochester, about an hour from Buffalo, which is not too far from Ohio (I know people who go to dog shows in Ohio now and then and they said it's not that bad of a drive)

6. tracyqh

tracyqh New Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Ohio
  7. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio

I have a friend that has some babies left this year and she might have a wether available. If you are interested you can pm me and I will give you her name and number. She is southern ohio.

8. mnspinner

mnspinner New Member

Aug 13, 2008

Ohio is a big state - what area is your friend located?

9. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009

I don't know where she is, she is a friend of a friend, and I have passed the info on. She was talking about shipping a goat from New Mexico, so distance may not be too big a deal within Ohio. She does already have a goat, that is why she needs a companion. It is a pet.

Jan