Anyone on horse forums??

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by KW Farms, Jul 8, 2008.

1. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Anyone on horse forums?? I'm on the dreamhorse forum Appache07, it's at dreamhorse.com on the front page it says message forum.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Re: KELEBEK!!! horse forum??

It is Northwest Farm and Ranch. I am not sure if this link will work as it has my log in with it - but you can try it! There is alot of information - but there are a few REALLY rude people there also that think that they are better then everyone else.

Like today - someone posted a pic of a very nicely colored paint filly - and the title said look at this beautiful paint for adoption or something like that and it became a huge thing because it was not confirmation correct. It got real heated and rude to say the least. They locked and hid the thread after comments were made that only an idiot would think that horse was pretty and that only a stupid person would not look at the confirmation and horses with bad confirmation should be euthanized. It was bad!

http://nwfarmandranch.proboards61.com/index.cgi

3. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA

Oh goodness! :roll: We have those kinda people on the dreamhorse forum also! I think there's more nice than mean though! ... http://www.dreamhorse.com on the front page is says message forum. There's a lot of people who use that forum, but i'm going to check out your forum also! Just thought maybe you were on dreamhorse. Have you every been to http://www.fuglyhorseoftheday.blogspot.com oh geeeesh!! Some of her stuff is ok, but it's like give some people a break already. Anyway, maybe i'll see you on nwfarmandranch?!?!

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

Yah - I don't post there much - just read there everyday. I feel like everytime I post something gets said if it is not worded correctly.

5. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA

Me to!! I usually don't post on dreamhorse much either cause they take it the wrong way or attack :GAAH:

Anyone else on horse forums??

6. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I think that some people feel that they are superior people because they have the "right" horse and lose all sense of perspective about themselves-probably because they feel that people who have a better horse than they do are superior to them??? Anyway I have never posted to a horse forum and after some lurking, don't even go there because there is a minority of vocal people who can't seem to remember their manners. Spreading too much ugliness.
    I guess that is why I love the goat people so much- the cache with goats isn't as much to the general public as with horses so people seem so much real- they are here because they love the goat, not because the goat improves their self-image. In fact I have found that goats have a tendency to remind me that I can be soooooo wrong. lol
    And beside that I need so much more help and support with the goats- the horses generally take care of themselves now.