The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I think that some people feel that they are superior people because they have the "right" horse and lose all sense of perspective about themselves-probably because they feel that people who have a better horse than they do are superior to them??? Anyway I have never posted to a horse forum and after some lurking, don't even go there because there is a minority of vocal people who can't seem to remember their manners. Spreading too much ugliness.
I guess that is why I love the goat people so much- the cache with goats isn't as much to the general public as with horses so people seem so much real- they are here because they love the goat, not because the goat improves their self-image. In fact I have found that goats have a tendency to remind me that I can be soooooo wrong. lol
And beside that I need so much more help and support with the goats- the horses generally take care of themselves now.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.