Anyone seen The Backup Plan?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Bebop, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Bebop

Bebop New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Baumholder, Germany
    Yeah, Jennifer Lopez is in it, but the love interest works on a dairy goat farm and sells chevre at a farmer's market... :drool: dreamy much? :eek:hlala:

hahaha

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I want to see it just because it seems like a cute story. :p

3. ChestnutGrove

ChestnutGrove New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Tennessee
    No I have not - you said dairy goat farm?!?!?! Okay - that movie will be put on my to watch list! Will not be the first time I watched a movie just because it had goats in it lols. Will be interested to hear if anyone likes it or not though :)

4. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California
    Looks I will be seeing this one... just like I saw Men Who Stare At Goats :)

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
  6. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    I hated Men Who Stare At Goats. I just couldn't get over them not being able to mmmaaaaa. I also didn't like the other things they did to them.

Have you seen the new commercials with goats? One's for free credit report place and the other is another Capital One. I just love seeing the last one where the goat goes into the club..."but..we're WITH him." Too funny. :laugh:

I will have to go see The Backup Plan. Just warn me if they are mean. They shouldn't if the goats are dairy. :shades:

Gina

7. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California
    How funny! They are about 15 mins from my house, and are a major sponsor of the biggest dairy goat show in the county...

8. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    lucky you I'm jealous :p I'm a huge fan of Redwood Hills, I looooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeee their goats :D

9. ChestnutGrove

ChestnutGrove New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Tennessee
    I had forgotten they had posted that on their facebook fan page! I have always liked their herd and since they do very well at the nationals - I think I know why and their goats milk!