The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've been thinking and thinking and thinking and can't seem to settle on a name. I'm buying a buckling who's gold in color wtih some white in his belt region. His dam's name is MCH/CH J-Nels BB Dumplin and his sire is Rosasharn's SS Sequoia. So I was playing off his sire's name with a tree theme.

So far all I can seem to get that I like is J-Nels S Dumplin's River Birch. Call him River. What do you think? I was using his dam's name in his name as well since she just finished a dual championship.

Do you like that name or do you have any suggestions? Here he is...

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do like that but there's a relatively well known Nigerian buck named Green Gate Golden Oak, he's in a few of my goat's pedigrees.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Golden Aspen, Golden Rain, Redwood Empire (the place where I live is called that- Sequoia Sepervirons), Gold Mountain Sequoia, Golden Apple Dumpling, Little Lumberjack (also from where I live) Golden Maple, Butterscotch Parfait (because of his color.)

·
Registered
467 Posts
That is a beautiful buck. I love the coloring. I like Dumplin's River Birch. Here are a few more names to confuse you.
Dumplin's Jack pine
Dumplin's Noble fir
Dumplin's Scots Pine
Dumplin's Shinning Sumac

Also the
Dog-less Fir Tree. This is a tree that has no dogs! :slapfloor:
This is a smart tree it has some how figured out how to keep the dogs away so it won't get peed on. :ROFL:

Suellen

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh my gosh so many great names! I love the Disco Dumplin! Haha :ROFL:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts