Anyone up for Naming suggestions?

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Sweet Gum Minis, May 26, 2008.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Ok, I've been thinking and thinking and thinking and can't seem to settle on a name. I'm buying a buckling who's gold in color wtih some white in his belt region. His dam's name is MCH/CH J-Nels BB Dumplin and his sire is Rosasharn's SS Sequoia. So I was playing off his sire's name with a tree theme.

So far all I can seem to get that I like is J-Nels S Dumplin's River Birch. Call him River. What do you think? I was using his dam's name in his name as well since she just finished a dual championship.

Do you like that name or do you have any suggestions? Here he is...
    [​IMG]

2. Tog Lovers

Tog Lovers New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Greensburg, PA
    So Cute!!! He looks like he is standing pretty strong there so how about Dumplins Golden Oak.

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I do like that but there's a relatively well known Nigerian buck named Green Gate Golden Oak, he's in a few of my goat's pedigrees.

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Himalayan birch
    Hawthorn
    Bur Oak
    Chestnut Oak
    Douglas Fur :ROFL:
    Northern Sun
    Navajo Willow

5. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Golden Aspen, Golden Rain, Redwood Empire (the place where I live is called that- Sequoia Sepervirons), Gold Mountain Sequoia, Golden Apple Dumpling, Little Lumberjack (also from where I live) Golden Maple, Butterscotch Parfait (because of his color.)

6. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    That is a beautiful buck. I love the coloring. I like Dumplin's River Birch. Here are a few more names to confuse you.
    Dumplin's Jack pine
    Dumplin's Noble fir
    Dumplin's Scots Pine
    Dumplin's Shinning Sumac

Also the
    Dog-less Fir Tree. This is a tree that has no dogs! :slapfloor:
    This is a smart tree it has some how figured out how to keep the dogs away so it won't get peed on. :ROFL:

Suellen

7. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    This going to be off the wall but Disco Dumpling because of the colored liesure suits of the 70's with white belts.

8. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Oh my gosh so many great names! I love the Disco Dumplin! Haha :ROFL: