Anyone waiting for their reserved kids to be born?

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Dover Farms, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    So, how many of you have kids reserved this year? We have a buck kid reserved and I can't wait until until the doe is due!!! I sure hope she has a buck. :leap:

2. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

I am- we are waiting on a kiddo or two from Poppy Patch this year :leap:

I have like 3 options reserved since one of the does Shannon plans on keeping the first doe kid, so hopefully at least one of those options will be born for us! And maybe if two are born and they can fly together....hmmmmm :greengrin:

3. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

I'm waiting on 3 reserved does, plus my own retained kids!

I'm hoping SDK's doe Twist has a doeling for me! A friend of mine owns a small farm and I'm waiting for her doe, LillyBug, to kid. And another friend just has 3 girls and one is super nice due to kid soon!!

Come on babies get here! I rub my girls tummies around here and say "lots of doelings, lots of doelings." Poor Penny, I confuse her "two does, 1 buck, two does, 1 buck"

Hehehe I can't wait for babies!!! :leap: :kidblack: :kidblue: :kidred:

4. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

:clap: Two Lamancha doe kids in March and May *bottlebabies, and I can't wait!*
    1 ND doeling from Runaround. :D
    It's a countdown! :stars:

5. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    I have one buckling reserved and I'm hoping to put in 2 more reservations for does this summer.

6. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    :drool: :love: A Buckling from Toth!!!

7. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
  8. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I actually didn't reserve any this year. LOL so just waiting on my own girlies to kid so I can pick out the ones I'm retaining! :) Who did you reserve a buck kid out of Jacque?

9. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Well I wasn't going to say...but I've never jinxed myself in the past posting about it so...

We have one reserved from Blissberry out of Vera Cruz and Californication!!! :leap: :leap: I am so excited and I can't barely wait until March!! :kidblue:

10. poppypatch

poppypatch New Member

May 30, 2009
    Montesano WA
    We are waiting to see what Proctor Hill has and hoping for a buckling possibly. Then we reserved two kids bucks or does from Algedi Farm's CH Zenith and CH Tupelo Honey. And Camanna herd in OR hopefully a buckling trade between CH Poppy Seed and CH Moonlight Sonata. Anna is also getting that pretty little moonspotted buckling out of Georgette/Warlock.

11. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Coolness!! I love that doe, gorgeous udder on her! Hope she has a buckling for you!

12. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Oh geeze, I'm not going to jinx all my reservations but one is a doe kid out of Stacey's Lola

13. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    You all have very promising prospective kiddo's coming!! :clap: I'll live through your excitement as I am not planning on expanding my herd anytime soon.

14. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

I wish I had your self control liz :laugh:

15. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I have a few reserved here and there and most won't be for a while yet. Gotta wait and see...

16. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    LOL...My self control consists of Time, Space and griping hubby :greengrin:

Believe me....IF none of these were a factor, I'd have a kid from each member here with nigies in the tri state area......and thats any of the states bordering PA :devilish:

17. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    There's a doe that will be bred for July that I kinda said I wanted to be on a list for...And Pygmies are small for maybe 2 to a crate... :oops:

18. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    I love Vera Cruz, too, not to mention her dam! And this buck kid will be a Temerity grandson!! :greengrin:

Good luck to everyone with their reservations!

19. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    I am on the waiting list for a friend's farm, for both Nigerian Dwarves (doeling and a buckling) and a Nubian doeling.

She will be having kids starting to drop soon, so I'm excited. :clap:

20. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    I said I would probably be interested in an Alpine doeling,would be born in March or April