The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
owned by goats
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed there are a few members logging on now. We are currently in the midst of a spam attack by a poster called Evilwolf. I want to apologise profusely for this and let you all know I am in the process of cleaning it all up, and hopefully I will be able to contact Stacey and some of the other mods shortly to help out.

Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Thanks Keren......I was wondering what the heck!

·
owned by goats
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rowdy, if you can contact them it would really really help ... I still need their help for a permanent solution, what I am doing is just temporary, but with the different country its difficult for me to get a hold of them.

·
owned by goats
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks sarah, I've sent one to Stacey as well. someone should get the message and deal with him. please let me know if I've missed deleting any of his posts or if he comes back and posts again before liz or stacey can ban him

again, very sorry for all this and thanks for understanding

·
Super Moderator
82,257 Posts
Just to let everyone know I was able to contact Stacey and Evilwolf is now under control....
so sorry ...if any of you seen the bad ....he threw our way.....I apologize to you all.... :hug: :(

Keren great job...... :thumbup: :wink: :greengrin: :hug: :leap:

·
owned by goats
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol thats okay Rowdy, it all worked out in the end

lol I know how those goats can tell you off when you are late!v :greengrin:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Thank you to all of the Mods that help protect the GoatSpot from such creepy people!

Your time and effort is greatly appreciated :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
82,257 Posts
Code:
Thank you to all of the Mods that help protect the GoatSpot from such creepy people!

Your time and effort is greatly appreciated :thumb:
Awww...thank you ...MissMM... :hug:
We appreciate you ..very much.... as well .....and "ALL" our members......that is what ...we are here for.......................to protect you...."ALL" ........
I feel ...we are all family here.... :grouphug: :hug:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts