April and Cheyenne

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by rebelshope, Mar 23, 2010.

1. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    I am nearing a panic attack now. I am pretty sure that April's ligament are gone. She has been bagging up for about a week. it is still small, but she is is ff. I'll see if i can't take pictures. I have her in a separate pen. I am trying to keep myself calm.

2. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California
    Yay this is very exciting! Don't panic... breathe... breathe some more... :wink: Good luck with April and I will send you :pray: for a healthy, safe delivery.

3. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Yes, take a very deep breath. You will do your very best to handle the birth, and that is all anyone can do. Thinking of you and April, and sending you easy kidding and calming vibes. :)

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  5. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    :whatgoat:
    This was another accidental breeding. I am guessing that my buck got them all at the same time. So anytime now. She seems to have loose ligaments. I got pictures but not here. I need to load those then I get home.

Cheyenne does not have loose ligaments yet, but I have seen some udder development.

6. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Pictures from two days ago
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I am sure that everything will go well, the worst is behind you and I think that April will keep you on your toes! She's not looking close to me just yet. You'll know when she's ready and with all the positive healthy kidding thoughts being sent to you, all will go well. :hug:

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  9. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Thanks. She is doing fine so far. Has not shown any other signs of kidding . Unfortunately she bellars like a Nubian so she always sounds like she is kidding. Normally she just wants more hay or a scratch on the head. lol She is turned out with the other one who lost her kid. They come in to a stall at night.