The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will hopefully be getting one of the 2 bucklings soon to raise up as a buck for my 2 does. They're Nigerian dwarf. I have researched and heard some people say moonspots can be any color except white or black. I don't think the brown with white baby is moonspotted but not sure on the other one. Are either of them moonspotted? Which one would make the prettiest babies with my does?what color are my 2 does? They're tan and white but 1 has a black belly. I am new to this site btw! Hoping to learn alot from y'all! I already know alot from showing in 4H and researching but I know there is still alot to learn! I know pretty much nothing about goat color genetics. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Plant Grass

Plant Working animal Goat Grass Terrestrial animal
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Plant Grass

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I found some more... Are these moonspotted? I think they are! If so which one would produce the best moonspotted babies? I want whichever will throw the flashiest babies. They're brothers.
Vertebrate Goat Working animal Mammal Goat-antelope

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Posted the 2 does above that I'll be breeding to the moonspotted buck. Does this seem like a good cross to get flashy moonspotted babies? What would the babies look like? Moonspotted?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts