Are these girls Pregnant?

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by TinyHoovesRanch, Sep 7, 2010.

1. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

If they are they would be due in November. I have doubts on both but I need expert Opinions.

Daisy is the Chamy and Dory is the black and white

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I take it Dory is a junior doe and Daisy has kidded before?

3. TinyHoovesRanch

Yes sorry I didnt mention that. This is dorys first time and Daisy has kidded numerous times

4. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    have you felt for an udder starting on Dory? usually around day 75 I can start to feel the mammary tissue forming and dropping down from the body. No distinct udder but its something you can feel especially on maiden does.

5. TinyHoovesRanch

I havent been home since she was bred so honestly no I havent been able, I can ask my mom to since shes the one taking care of everyone and taking pics for me. I do know she has gotten fatter but that could just be food

6. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    ok well Dory is possible but I am thinking no with Daisy. :shrug: Ive been known to be wrong before.

7. TinyHoovesRanch

Ok well so far with my goats you have been right lol so im taking your word. Im gonna wait until november and then if daisy isnt prego I will just breed her. Im hoping somehow you are wrong lol because I was really hoping for her to be pregnant.

8. TinyHoovesRanch

So......Its a no with Dory, she hasnt gotten an udder and her new owner said she was flirting with a buck haha

Daisy on the other hand is preggo. Her udder has grown alot and shes way fatter lol.