Are you doing themes this year?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Idahodreamer, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

:) I just thought it would be interesting if anyone was doing name themes this year.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    hmm....haven't thought about it...yet......but I'd like to hear others.... interesting ideas..... :wink: :greengrin:

3. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

I have themes with different lines. C gemstone line Cally (short dor calomel) Chrome (short for chromite) Cinnamonstone, cyprine and crystal. My music line, harmony symphony tempo tango melody trill lyric rhythm and aria.
    My T gemstone line Tillyite and tanzanite.
    Rubies kids have HOT names, so far we have scarlett and sizzle. My bucks always get names that begin with the same first letter as their dams names. Buster was out of Peek A Boo, his registered name is PNutBusterParfait. Apex is out of Annie and Cyclone is out of Calliope.
    beth

4. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I always mean to but never actually follow through with it. I was thinking a "movie" theme or something along that. Usually I just name the kids what fits them or something that goes along with their dam or sire's names.

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I did a Z name theme last year -- but I dont know if I will do an A theme this year, depends if I can come up with enough A names I like

6. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I do themes based on does and bucks registered names. I have a doe I always do a Twilight theme for. She bred to my buck "Totally Wicked" so I plan on "Totally Twilight" for a name. :)