The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Are you excited to see your girls udders this kidding season??

I cant wait to see my girls udders!! It'll be Cupcakes, Sparrows, Annie's and Casper's second freshening and it'll be Scarlett and Francines first time freshening. Im soo excited to see Sparrows 2nd freshening udder! Im also really excited to see Caspers (And Annie but I didnt get to see her FF udder unfortunately.).

Sparrow was milking 3 and a half cups and (her buckling was still with her 24/7 tho) and Casper milked almost 4 cups a milking.

I can't wait to shave them udders for their kidding amd see how big they get this time round!

Non of my doelings will be bred until next year. (Obviously)

As far as my small doelings go, I am probably most excited for these doeling (udders wise) - Fawn, Daisy, May, Betsy, and Salem.

Post pics of your does who you are most excited for!! And pics of their FF (or last kidding udder) udder if possible. Also their name! Obviously lol..

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are the doelings im most excited for when they become FFs next year! Sprry these are old pics but hay (lol) at least there pics! Lol

Daisy. Nigerian/Pygmy. Very deep bodied doeling, can't WAIT to see her udder! Her mama had a big ol udder lol..
Working animal Carnivore Plant Fawn Grass

May. Nubian/Toggenburg. Her mama had a nice sized udder (great shape too) but had GREAT teats which I hope she inherits.
Working animal Fence Fawn Plant Tree

Fawn. Purebred Nigerian doeling. This one im.....VERY excited about! Her bloodline is one of the best in GA!😍. her mama has a GREAT UDDER!!! I can't explain how excited I am for this one!
Goat Dog breed Grass Feral goat Fawn

Betsy. Mini Saanen doeling. Im very excited for this one as well! Her mama has a huge udder with nice teats! Betsy, not picking favs here but uhh lol..shes definitely very close to my ❤. Dont mind her I had just made her made before taking the pic lol....I accidentally knocked over her bottle of milk.....needless to say she was not a happy camper Lol
Goat Goat-antelope Fawn Terrestrial animal Grass

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful goaties! I have no does to be excited about just yet, but I AM excited to bring some new doelings home! Got myself on a waiting list and a pairing I’ve been waiting for for a while was just bred. Woo!
Owwww make sure you send me a private message ASAP with the paring! Plz😝

·
Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
1,678 Posts
Pretty girls @Lil Boogie!! 😍

Wow, what a lovely doe and udder @CrazyDogLady!! And she even has moonspots to boot! I really love her!!! 🤩

I am very excited to see my girls' udders this coming spring! I honestly look forward to seeing udders (almost) as much as I look forward to seeing kids!! I did say almost. 😅😁

I really loved Sugar's FF udder and can't wait to see how her udder looks in her second freshening!!
White Dog breed Carnivore Terrestrial animal Dog

Here's Sugar's doeling, Dottie. I am very, very excited to see her FF udder!! I'm hoping she will have a wonderfully high udder with tight attachments!
Terrestrial animal Grass Snout Human leg Fur

And here's an older face picture of Dottie (and part of Sugar) because she's cute!
Plant Dog breed Grass Goat Working animal

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pretty girls @Lil Boogie!! 😍

Wow, what a lovely doe and udder @CrazyDogLady!! And she even has moonspots to boot! I really love her!!! 🤩

I am very excited to see my girls' udders this coming spring! I honestly look forward to seeing udders (almost) as much as I look forward to seeing kids!! I did say almost. 😅😁

I really loved Sugar's FF udder and can't wait to see how her udder looks in her second freshening!!
View attachment 213707

Here's Sugar's doeling, Dottie. I am very, very excited to see her FF udder!! I'm hoping she will have a wonderfully high udder with tight attachments!
View attachment 213708

And here's an older face picture of Dottie (and part of Sugar) because she's cute!
View attachment 213709
Thank you! Aww! What sweet girls! I'm very excited to see your girls udders! I admire them (and you lol) so much!

·
Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
1,678 Posts
Thank you! Aww! What sweet girls! I'm very excited to see your girls udders! I admire them (and you lol) so much!
You're welcome!! Aw, thank you! 🥰 😘

·
Registered
Capriculturalist and Goat Slave
1,871 Posts
Cute girls!

I'm always more excited about the udders than the kids LOL. I have one FF in particular that I am most excited to see. I love little FF udders as they're developing.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cute girls!

I'm always more excited about the udders than the kids LOL. I have one FF in particular that I am most excited to see. I love little FF udders as they're developing.
Thanks!

I can see why with all your gorgeous girls!!! I cant wait to see all of your girls udders and kids!! You have a beautiful herd!❤

1 - 20 of 31 Posts