The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in waddell, az and would like to hear from other close goat people!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi :wave:
I live in AZ, too. I'm about 186 miles from you, according to Google maps. I live in the teeny town of Pima near the southeast border.

·
Registered
174 Posts
There's another user I know that lives in AZ - Crystal - she lives out past Goodyear.
I'm planning a trip out her way in a couple weeks - and apparently past a lot of the rest of you :greengrin: - to buy my first buck!
:clap: I'm kind of really very excited - except about the drive home in my teeny car with a fully-horned buck. Aaand, I hope I can eventually get the smell out :-(

·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm so glad this post finally got some response! Us zonies gotta stick together!!!

Redmuttranch.weebly.com

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi Julie, He is doing good. He is a small boy. He is not as smelly as some of my boys. When I went to go look at 2 goats in Maricopa a couple years ago I came home with a herd in my passport. 3 does a buck and a few kids. I had crates front to back. I've put them in the back for shows.. Its always an adventure. (I was at a birthday party in mesa today)

Everyone on the west side I think we should all go out to lunch. The other clubs are far away.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Goat Forum mobile app

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just signed up on the forum and I'm so glad to see fellow AZers on here!! My brother has a few ND's for milking, and it's something I have wanted to do. We are moving into a new house in Tucson with 5 acres and can't wait to get our goat group going. Look forward to getting to know you all and the forum family.

Sent from my iPhone using Goat Forum

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm also in az. The show low area and just getting into goats I have 2 yearling does. a Nubian and alpine. Wanting to connect with other goat people in the area. And trying to decide to breed this year/looking for studs.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Cochise County, an hour north of the border, and an hour East of Tombstone. The only thing between me and New Mexico is the Chiricahuas. I have two LaManchas, and about to get a bred Nigerian Dwarf.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts