The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a facebook page called Dairy Show Goats-Arkansas. It is for dairy goat people who want to show or not. If you want to know other people that own dairy goats and learn and anything dairy goat related come here we need more dairy goat people in arkansas :)

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Well I want to be a dairy goat person in Arkansas but I don't have or ever desire to have facebook so that lets me out.

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aww I'm sorry :( but we should definitely keep in touch I love dairy goat friends close by I have Nigerians and am wanting a lamancha but don't have space for one right now

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Well I am here quite a bit. Pretty much every day. Just shout Hey NubianFan or pm me LOL Where abouts are you? I am near Searcy

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in the Conway area !

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tiffofmo- Yayy! I love meeting new goat people especially Nigerian people I'm not bias at all lol

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nubianfan- Ikr that's exciting :)

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok what is your page called

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know of a two people who have nubians and may have some for sale I also know Nigerian people and lamancha people and some tog people

·
Registered
19 Posts
Arkansas ND

I'm in SE AR and have ND. Very few people around my area that have dairy goats. We don't show, just milk for the milk and to make cheese. 3 does, 1 buck and 1 wether. My girls are spoiled and a part of the family.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts