AS promised (warning Pic overload)

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Coraxfeather, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I did forget to download the pics of the new babies but I will get to them shortly. I left my cameria at the barn and well I am still sitting in my jammies.

Ok you all remember Pancakes as a baby and then a young adult. Now my rutting buck has grown up and ever changen. He has produced very very beautiful babies and I will be posting them here soon.

Introducen the on the only Pancakes
    [​IMG]

Now onto Dude. He has also grown but not that much. At 1 year old he is only 18inches. THat is my Mini Fainter for me.

THis is Dude Drop Inn
    [​IMG]

Now onto Natasha my baby girl. Oh how I love this little one. I hate to say this she is my fav. She still rides in the truck on my lap and she is getting so big. I love her so much. She is still the apple of Mommy's eye and can do no wrong.

TASHIE yyyyyyyaaaaaa!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OK I have a new addiction into my family. My Mare Kassie Ann passed away around x-mas. I so hope that the rest of her life was great for her. I gave her a lot of love and also she gave me love in return. If you are wondering she died of old age. But a few days ago I was gifted with a 10 year old arabian-Morgan/appy cross and I named him Ghost Dancer. Already love him and would nto trade him for the world. Fantasctic ride.

Ghost Dancer (Ghostie)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OK one more and this is something that I am proud of. With all the work I have been doing I have lost almost 50 pounds. Here is me just last week. Yes I just came from the barn and a bit dirty but I like the pic.

ME Ann
    [​IMG]

2. Galavanting Goat

Galavanting Goat New Member

Apr 27, 2010
    NO WAY!!!! I LOVE PANCAKES, what an awesome little fella you have there. I had to have a chuckle at little Dude now he looks cuddly. Tashy is a sweetheart, I love hearing how goats make such a loving impact on peoples lives. And as for that new boy of yours, I appreciate horses but not as much as goats but I have to say, he caught my attention quickly, his name suits him alot. I'm sorry to hear about your mare but I have no doubt you gave her the best years of her life, I can see how much you care in your post.
    Well done on your weight loss, keep up the excellent work, my husband is on something similar to the Toni Ferguson diet and he does so well on it. Don't give up, keep pushing through you're doing really well.

3. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I am on the forget to eat cause I am working a lot farm diet.

GHost is wonderful but will never take the place of Kassie. But I have been told I have enough room in me heart for a few more. Sometimes I think my heart is to big.

4. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Wonderful pictures! And congrats on the weight loss. I've lost 25 and my hubby and I are joining the YMCA this month. I love it. We can weight train 1 day, swim the next, basketball, cardio, walking track. I think I just lost another pound.... :p

Gina (now in a size 11) :cool:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    They all look so great... glad to see you back...and wow Girl ....you look great.....congrats on the weight loss :greengrin: :hi5: :hug: :thumb:

6. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Ahhhh.....Pancakes is still such a cutie even as a grown up boy... :lovey: ...all your babies are cuties!

Congrats on the weight loss.. :clap: ....way to go!

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Ann, they all look so wonderful!! Ghost is a very handsome boy, congrats on getting him!
    As far as you go Ann, I've always enjoyed seeing your smiling face and braids....the difference besides the weight loss is that you are BEAMING! Keep up the good work and remember to at least share a carrot or 2 with Ghost, you need energy to keep those critters health and happy!

8. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Wonderful pics as always. :clap: Bravo on the weight loss and continued success. I'm :greengrin: with envy-Ghost Dancer is very sharp. Yes, the special ones (Kassie) are never replaced, the new ones earn their own place in our hearts.