Asking for prayers

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sweetgoats, Jan 18, 2009.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I just wanted to ask all that pray, if you would keep this in your prayers. :pray:

I do believe a lot of you remember me telling you that my DH is taking 11 kids to the Inauguration. Well they left at 4:00 AM this morning and they are on their way to a experience they will never forget. They are going to arrive of course today and they will not be coming home until Saturday.
    MY DH was able to get a few tickets to be on the lawn during the swearing in and witness it from the 4th row from the action.
    Well it does not matter who you voted for by we now will have a new President on Tuesday at 12:00.
    The reason I am asking for prayers I am sure you all would know but still the chance of shots being fired are VERY VERY high. They have been told my the travel group they are going with, that the security is going to be the highest in this spot then ever in history anywhere.
    I just hope that they will be able to watch this and not say they watched a assignation attempt, if you know what I mean.
    I just pray that this country can pull together and accept the new president.
    So please if you would pray :pray: that these and all the people going to this will be safe.

I am SOOO Jealous of them going and me not this time.

2. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Prayers sent for the safety of ALL involved :pray:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Thanks. So far so good. They landed safely and they are on their way to different tours.