Attention Ladies

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by FunnyRiverFarm, Jan 1, 2010.

1. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Hi, all. :wave: I am posting this because I want to introduce a device that I discovered recently that has made my life as a woman a little easier. It is perfect for any female that spends a lot of time outdoors--camping, skiing, boating, hiking, etc--or traveling. If you have ever been frustrated because you had to "hold it" for hours and you see your dad/brother/husband standing behind a bush...then this device may be something to look into!

I am not going to go into detail about the device here and I am not including a weblink for the product in my post for various reasons...however, please feel free to PM me for more info or a website link!

2. FunnyRiverFarm

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    I just wanted to add that I'm not going to be home tomorrow...so if you pm me I don't get back to you right away it is not because I am ignoring you--I just won't be around to check my messages.

3. :slapfloor: :ROFL: :slapfloor: :ROFL: LOL

I so thought, how dare she leave us guys out, maybe we would like this too. HOWEVER, I now see how this would not be a problem for us guys. LOL ROFL :ROFL: :slapfloor:

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    :slapfloor: I mean, I guess guys could use it, but whats the point? :p

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I think I may know what you are talking about although I have not used one myself :ROFL: All I'm going to ask is if you found out about it from countryside magazine?

6. FunnyRiverFarm

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    I actually found out about it online--when I was looking at a different item on a website this product showed up on the side bar and I was like--"Heck, yes! I totally need that!" I got one and could not be happier! :dance: