Attention Nathan...wow your a racer?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by cdtrum, Feb 25, 2010.

1. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    My hubby is a long time racer with NHRA.....we travel all over. He races Stock Eliminator, has a 67 camaro! He is leaving next week to head to Atlanta and then on to Gainsville. I use to travel with him until the goaties came along, I only go to nearby races now.

I actually acquired my first 2 goaties while racing in Bowling Green, Ky.....we were the laughing stock of the track with 2 little kids at our pit area in a dog kennel......We were so ignorant to goats back then, not realizing they were probably stressed to the max! To this day I'm known as the goat lady at the track. There was a petting zoo next to the track with a herd of goats, the man sold me 2 little kids.

How exciting to see another racing goat lover here!!!!!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    That is so neat Denise.... love the race cars....HeHe Must be the "pits" be called the goat lady .. :p :) that to me...is a great title... :wink: :greengrin:

3. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Yep Pam.....I have no problem being known as the "Goat Lady".....hubby is the one that gets ribbed the most about the goats, being that I don't go much anymore. Hubby came out of the rig one morning to find big signs on the side of the rig "Racing Goat Farmer".....friends of course did it all in fun.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh how funny....Racing Goat Farmer.......... that must of been something to see....HeHE.... :ROFL: