The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i don't have my goats yet but i have cats and dogs. penelope here is not the mama or the aunt but she acts like the mama. the kittens even try to nurse from her. she's just a kitten herself still.[attachment=1:dm2mwqfe]kittens,penelope,nixon,hunter 006.jpg[/attachment:dm2mwqfe][attachment=0:dm2mwqfe]kittens,penelope,nixon,hunter 008.jpg[/attachment:dm2mwqfe][attachment=0]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
So cute!I wish I had another female cat so we could have kittens.I had two and the younger one died.Now the older one is dying to :mecry: Sorry just had to type it so I would feel better.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh thats so sad. go get another one. i'd give you one of mine but the new kitties are boys and you can't have our girls. but i think pepper is prego so i'll ship ya a nice girl if she has one. :hug:

kristin

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
OH OH OH. She looks just like my cat that is getting ready to have kittens. Her name is Shadow.
They are so cute. :love:

·
Registered
162 Posts
gerald77 said:
oh thats so sad. go get another one. i'd give you one of mine but the new kitties are boys and you can't have our girls. but i think pepper is prego so i'll ship ya a nice girl if she has one. :hug:

kristin
That Kristin - always there to offer a helping hand to her fellow man. Such a humanitarian. :angel2:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well i wasn't actually serious about shipping a cat.

wow, hailee's herd, they do look alike. i had her sister before the floods but when i went back for her she was gone. so i went to the house that made her and they had penelope who has the exact white markings.

kristin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts