Auralia kidded...big healthy boy....

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by critterhavenfarm, Mar 28, 2009.

1. critterhavenfarm

critterhavenfarm New Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Southern Middle TN
    Auralia, my 5 year old SR doe, kidded tonight...in the middle of a terrible storm, with a darling little moonspot buckling. :boy: I thought she was bred to Rider, but this boy looks so much like Lancelot and the others he has thrown I'll probably DNA him to make sure...the lab has Rider's DNA on file, so I'll just have to test Auralia and the baby. He is ADORABLE!! And he has a tiny yamulke dark moonspot on the top of his head...just like Faith's little boy. I thought for sure she was carrying twins, but it has been 2 hours now and she isn't pushing or anything...so I think she is through. As long as she is safe I am happy with the boy. We flew Auralia in from Idaho when she was about 2 months old, so we are very protective of her and she is our herd queen...so every kidding is a hold your breath one..she has given us singles, twins, and triplets...and we just love her to death. :love: The kids named this little one Peter Pan..it's my son's birthday tomorrow and we had his party today :party: and he got the movie..so we let him name him.

So here is little Peter Pan....and his dark and light moonspots!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Susan

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    he looks to be wearing a yamica (sp?) lol

I am sure you are right that he is done so I am not second guessing you. But if you are unsure you can bounce her.

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    You know what this reminds me of? The chocolate buckskin doe, the single moonspotted buckling. My Anna! She's a Buttin'Heads doe, but she's a chocolate and cream buckskin and she had a single buckling this year. He wasn't gold but Buckskin with moonspots. LOL She's also my senior doe, only Anna is going to be 9 this year. Congratulations!

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    How darling with that moonspot!

Congrats!!!

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    so adorable....... :greengrin: