The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Tuffy Tex my buck, he has been a great breeding buck for all my does. I am moving and can't take him with me. I have papers for him, but I never got him registered. I am asking $150 for him

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought him from a lady in California she had renegade ranch. She sold him to me and gave me his papers but I never registered him. The papers say myotonic goat registry and international fainting goat association. I planned on registering him but I never ended up with a registered female so it was kind of pointless. I am not sure how this would work out, so that is why I am selling him at such a low price. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am moving and can not take him with me:( it is more important to me to fine him a good home than $. Is there anyone that can provide my buck with a great home? I will give him to you for free. I am in Winnemucca NV

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I sold the buck yesterday:) and yeah as they get older they stand by things to lean on rather than fall all the way down. They defiantly get smarter about it.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I am moving and can not take him with me:( it is more important to me to fine him a good home than $. Is there anyone that can provide my buck with a great home? I will give him to you for free. I am in Winnemucca NV
I have family in Winnemucca! I love it there!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts