The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want a buckling that's going to bring you lots of milky potential and longevity? Here he is!

Red Lotus EE Master Chief
DOB: 12/08/12
SS: Pecan Hollow C Total Eclipse
SIRE: TX Twin Creeks E Ebony's Edge
SD: MCH/SGCH Little Rascals Black Dahlia 2*D/1*M

DS: Twin Creeks FAX Ring of Fire *S
DAM: Adobe Acres Snowberry
DD: CRF Castle Rock Snow Flower

This guy's dam has thick Castle Rock/Twin Creeks genetics with some rockin' animals in there. Her dam (Snow Flower) is the full littermate to CH/ARMCH CRF Castle Rock Alum Root 1*M/3*D 'VEEE' 90, having even gained a Jr. GCH leg against her at a show in 2007. Snowberry is also the maternal sister to CH CRF Castle Rock Blizzard 1*M/3*D 'VEEE' 90. We'll wait while you check out those names.

Did we also mention that Snowberry is a Montego Bay grand-daughter?

The sire to this boy, Ebony, has a pedigree that speaks for itself. This guy is smooth as silk and so, so nice. He is the full littermate to the herdsire over at Twin Creeks in TX, TX Twin Creeks Edge of Night. Ebony took 1st place in all three classes he went to at his first show as a 15 month old kid. His dam, MCH/CH Little Rascals Black Dahlia 2*D/1*M, was linear appraised at a 92 'EEEE' at the ripe age of 11-1/2 years old, and then promptly took Best Doe in Show that same year. She also earned her Superior Genetics title in 2010. Ebony's paternal grand-dam is the wonderful MCH/CH Dill Pickle LB Constantine.

Snowberry's udder came in beautifully, and we expect it to get even better once the kids are weaned. She has some AWESOME rear udder height and a well-defined medial, plus some real nice side attachment we've been wanting in the herd. She could use just a hair more fore udder extension, but not enough that we're going to complain. I love, love, love this doe's teats. Long and plumb. Open orifices. Easy flow. Objectively they could be more well-defined from the udder itself, but I love 'em as they are.

That said, we expect this buckling to add these qualities to his own daughters; overall attachment, rear udder height and width, capacity, long teats. He should add nice general appearance too.

We are accepting a deposit to hold this boy until weaning (February 2nd), although we may pull him to a bottle soon. The $100 deposit is non-refundable. We accept Paypal, checks, money orders, or cash at the buyer's own risk.

PRICE: $400 FIRM.

Don't live in AZ? Well, we've never had to ship via airlines before but we're willing to give it a shot! We also have seen glowing reviews for Open Arms Transport :)

EMAIL ONLY PLEASE. We are very prompt with responses!

Attachments

·
Nigerian Dwarf Breeder in TN
708 Posts
Wow what a genetic package this boy has!! I'm a BIG fan of Black Dahlia! Sure somebody will snatch him up quickly

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, and I am too!! :D I refuse to wether this boy, he is way too gorgeous. I keep going back and forth between him and his brother, LOL. I'm sure in time the right buyer is gonna find him and be thrilled with him! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts