AZ to AR: Buckling in Late April/Early May 2018

Discussion in 'Transport Terminal' started by Kitkat0532, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Kitkat0532

Kitkat0532 New Member

Jul 17, 2017
    Arkansas
    Hey guys,

So anytime during the end of April or the first week of May 2018 I need a young Nigerian dwarf buckling brought to me from Congress, Arizona zip code 85332 to Clarksville, Arkansas zip code 72830. He will be about 8 weeks old and I suppose 20-30lbs tops. I am looking for quotes. I would prefer he ride in the vehicle with you LOL. A lone buckling in a huge trailer would not end well. So if anyone knows someone going along I-40 West during this time who would not mind a cute little passenger for some gas money please let me know! I am aware that this is a long journey and am open to all quotes. Thank you so much! You can email me at [email protected] if you wish :) The attached photo is basically what he will look like -a chamoise with blue eyes but he will be bigger of course lol.

--I will add that I have tried Facebook on some hauling groups with no luck whatsoever. But I will be patient I have time lol. The seller does have a transport but is not having anything hauled at this time and he does not do 1 goat loads. Well unless I paid him my life savings wink wink. Anyways so I am just posting on here to see if anyone has other ideas. I have listed in a few online groups as well--

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  2. Kitkat0532

Kitkat0532 New Member

Jul 17, 2017
    Arkansas
    Transport was found by the seller...he is on his way as of today. Thread Closed.