The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I thought I'd try to get better pictures today, but my stupid camera was hungry and ate my batteries (beast!) so I got a few of Desi's babies, not all that great, but better than my phone pictures.
They're sired by
Sugar Creek TW Enjoy The View * S
(Sugar Creek NT Tightwad *S x MCH/CH Twin Creeks WB Talk About Me 5*D (1*M))
Dam is
Atwood Acres GR Desire
(CH PromisedLand CP Gold Rush *S x Twin Creeks WB Azu Wish)

·
Registered
580 Posts
So darn cute!!!! :cool: Dont you just love how you never know what you are going to get?? The colors are just amazing! I did not know what was going to happen with Lilly and Titan, the babies turned out prettier than I ever thought! mCongrats, they are beautiful!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. I've been impressed with all 3 babies born so far this year - very colorful - I can see both parents in them (and I adore both parents, may be a bit biased however, LOL).
Both boys born this year will be for sale, hoping for a few more girls :) (at least one from each doe left to kid LMAO).
Thanks again - :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in Western, KY - south of Evansville. (About 15 mi from Owensboro, KY or Beaver Dam, KY - depending on which area you're familiar with).

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hope to - I doubt I'll show anyone, but will go at least one day to see the show :).

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I believe the dates are 7/13-7/18 but I'll have to check. Desi's bucklings price is $200.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts