Babies comin in March!!! Pic HEAVY....

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Nearly all my does went in heat in October so we have lots of babies coming in March. Here's some piccies of the soon-to-be mom's. Starting with the ones due first.

Buttin'Heads Tachauna (aka Anna) is bred to SGM S Faith's Revelation and is due 3-4-09. All came into heat and rebred 5 days later, so the due dates are by the latest date, 150 days due.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anna is 8 years old, will be 9 in June and had twin bucklings last year. I'm very eager to see what she has this year!

Caesar's Villa FL Fuchsia is bred to Revelation too and is also due 3-4-09.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fuchsia has had triplets 3 times in a row now. Triplet bucks in 2006, 2 bucks & a doe last year and 2007. So I really really really want some doelings!!!

This computer hates photobucket so I'm going to keep these posts kinda short to prevent it from closing down and losing everything.

More coming....

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Little Tot's Estate Minuet is bred to Kids Corral PT Cruiser and is due 3-5-09. Minuet is blue-eyed, Cruiser is polled and moonspotted so I'm anxious to see if these two were generous with the extras. ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Minuet will be a second freshener. Last year, her first freshening, she had triplets! She shocked the day lights out of us with that!

SGM S Hallelujah is bred to J-Nels SQ River Birch and is due 3-5-09. Hallelujah is Revelation's littermate sister and both are out of Faith.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    With her dam Faith...
    [​IMG]
    Hallelujah will be a first freshener.

More coming....

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Caesar's Villa P Faith is bred to J-Nels SQ River Birch and is due 3-12-09. I am extremely excited about this breeding! Think pink!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Faith had a single doe in 2007 and quadruplets last year 3 bucks/1 doe. She did not look big last year with her quads so we were surprised.

Lunashower SEP Nutmeg (Lamancha) is bred to Kids Corral PT Cruiser and is due 3-12-09. These will be first generation Mini-Mancha babies. Cruiser is polled and moonspotted so kids could be too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Meg will be a first freshener.

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    These three are going to be first fresheners. None are very big either so probably singles.

SGM AZ Danse The Cha-Cha is bred to SGM S Faith's Revelation and is due 3-21-09.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SGM R Chamber of Secrets is bred to J-Nels SQ River Birch and is due 4-2-09.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SGM R Olympia is bred to J-Nels SQ River Birch and is due 4-10-09.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So anyone want to guess?

5. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    You have such pretty goats. :love: I can't even "guestimate" my own goats...but your little does due in April have quite a way to go yet...and they grow so much the last month, I think it's too early to "plan" on singles just yet...it'll be interesting to see them as they progress. One things sure, there is going to be a "population explosion" on your farm soon! Hope everything goes well and you have alot of :girl: 's!

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yep population explosion every year. I'm keeping a doe kid out of nearly all of them. The FFs will be determined after they kid. By then I'll know if I've already kept too many or if there's still room for more. ;)

7. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    WOW!! TONS of babies on the way!!! :cool: I can't wait to see what kids you have this year! :greengrin:

8. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I'm really excited!!! I mean I'm always thrilled to see each year's kids but each year they seem to get better and better. This year I'm completely psyched to see what we get. Hoping for lots of doelings! :D

9. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Beautiful girls! Crossing my fingers and hoping for :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl:

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    pretty does .. :) ....they are so big..... :shocked: :)

11. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    All those baby bellies! They all look to be setting up to give you lots of :girl: ......who is that gorgeous black doe with the "triplets in there" belly?? Shes a beauty!

12. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Haha, the wide load black doe is Caesar's Villa PB Baby Barbie. Barbie's the second oldest doe we have behind Anna but she's stretched out a little. :p Shhhhh.... don't tell her that. She is bred to River too and due 5-12-09. She tends to have singles and has had twins. So she may just be huge.

13. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Wow...not due til May? :shocked:

Fuschia is holding up really well....though when she had those first triplets..she looked sooooo preggy and ready to be rid of her load! lol I think she'll surprise ya this time!

14. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yeah Fuchsia likes to blow up like a blimp and then have triplets. Seems to be her theme. I know that can change at any time and she could have big twins or even quads. I'm waiting for my litter of doelings from her. She's had twin bucks, triplet bucks, triplets 2 bucks and a doe and then triplets 2 bucks and a doe. I think its about time for quadruplet doelings. What do you think? Haha I can dream right? :p

Barbie had singles at Caesar's Villa before the lady I got her from got her. She had twins there and has had a single here. So who knows. Maybe she'll decide to outdo herself. She's not even showing yet so she's got a lot of expansion to do when showing time comes with babies.

15. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    WOW! Your girls are producers, that's for sure. Thinking :girl: for you in a major way.

16. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Your does all look great! Big and happy and ready to drive you crazy with anticipation. LOL

We may need to rely on each other to keep our sanity throughout March as that is when most of my does are do as well. :hair:

Sending nothing but :girl: thoughts your way!!! Although coming from me I don't know how effective that will be with my doe to buck ratio... :shrug:

17. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Haha I know, I really think I'll have mostly bucks. Hopefully I'll get a few doelings though. :D