Babies showing off thier fleece coats! We have names now!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Anna, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Anna

Anna New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Fayette, AL
    Walmart had fleece super cheap right before christmas and I've been wanting to try my hand at baby coats for a while. Well, looks like Glitz finally gave me some cute little models! They probably really dont need them, but it makes me feel better, besides the fact that they are adorable in them. :wink:

I've also finally decided on thier names! I love doing themed names for kidding seasons. Last year I did music, which is a broad theme, but I had 13 kids born. Since I only have 2 does bred I deicided to go with a smaller theme..... and it is CARS!!

So meet my now fluffy little kiddos. Bentley & Lexus!!!
    LoL, baby sister likes to still all the lime light.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I love the alpine pattern on them. It's hard to dilute that isnt it? Bentley is a dark chocolate color with black pattern and then it gets motley on his face... so cute.... I have to say I'm in love :love: Something about the first kids of the season...

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yes they are way adorable. dried off and sporting new outfits, very cute.

I like the names too.

I need to think up a theme for this year

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    How cute!! Since I only have 4 kid coats (2 pink camo 2 blue camo) and they are for bigger then Nigi kids - I should check out if fleece is on sale here also - good idea - thanks!!!

I like their names - I am doing a car theme this year also - but it is Hot Rods! i am so excited! My first kids are due in about a month. I chose Hot Rods to try and get DH a bit more involved. He restores old cars. I am also taking him to Vegas in April for a late 40th birthday party for the Rockabilly Weekend - it is a huge Rat Rod show!!!

4. KikoFaerie

KikoFaerie New Member

Jan 21, 2008
    So. Central Kansas
    Too cute!! (and dang - you are another of those talented people - I'd just end up sewing my fingers to the fabric.....)
    I love the names!
    We are doing all B names this year. I haven't found a single B name I like!

5. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Ahh! They are so cute! :drool: :love: