The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am FINALLY going to have kids!!! :cool: Hazel ligs are gone ( and been since this morning ), and her udder feels like it is going to pop :shocked: !!! I think it looks nice for a first fresh :clap: . And oh, SO big. ( no lack of milk here) Which is exciting because she is a small doe. I am so excited I'm going crazy!!! :GAAH: :hammer: :hair: lol.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
GREAT, it will be very soon. Any goo discharge yet?

Good luck, keep us posted on the baby watch.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She has lost her "plug" about 2 hours ago. And I think she is having contractions!!!! :clap: Legs are "posty" etc. ( it looks like the pictures of contractions on fias co farm.) Babies sooooon!!!! Hazel is doing fine liz, I am so happy she is :pray: I Will keep you updated , though I might not post till morning because I will be exhausted if she kids tonight :coffee:

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the :pray: They sure paid of . Hazel was having mild contractions,then she lay down and had a harder contraction, but barely noticeable. I thought they usually have hard contractions for at the least 20 min. but she layed down twice in about 3min. after that she had twin :girl: :boy: in 30 min total (including the laying down and pushing) :thumb: The babies are very healthy and big, the boy has moonspots on flashy black and white spot pattern . :leap: The girl has black and white coloring but has more little black spots. They are soooo cute !!!!!!!!!!!!! I will try to get pics if I can figure out how to post them. I am so happy that they had a very easy birth :stars: :birthday: :clap: :leap: :wahoo:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts