The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well we came home from town and found that MIddy kidded riplets! but all boys :(
Anyways today is only her 145 day and we weren't expecting her to kid much less have triplets.
Anyways here they are. 2 of them are solid black like mom and 1 is colored just like dad. I don't think any of them hae white on them.

This man was the biggest and weighs 4.13 lbs. He is polled and has blue eyes just like dad.

This guy is the second biggest and he is 4.9 lbs. He is polled and has blue eyes als.

The last guy is the smallest an dhe is 4.8 lbs. He is horned with brown eyes just like mom.

They are so cute but bummer they are all boys.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mom has had her treats. She has had her molasses water, protein block, and chaffee hay. She loves her boys. How long should I give her to pass all of the after birth? We love them even though they are boys. You can see mom and dad at http://www.titanfarmsfaintinggoats.com
Midnight is the mom (doe page) and Yankee is the dad (buck page).

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Congratulations!!!! I know the feeling, I got twin blue-eyed polled boys from Nimue! Where's the girls??? LOL

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Congratulations!! What a surprise....they are all such cuties.

I'd give her a minimum of 8-9 hours, though most will pass it after an hour or so, and unless you are watching her constantly she'll pass it and eat it. (instinct)
And you won't know wether she did or not. Mine usually have it expelled within the first hour after birth.

·
Registered
401 Posts
All I can say is AWWW - If I'm lucky enough to have any babies next year *laughs* they'll probably all be boys. LOL

·
Registered
404 Posts
Congratulations! They look great :D :love: :drool: :clap: :stars: :leap: :dance: (Okay, enough of those, I know lol)

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Congratulations. They are a great surprise. Those are good size babies for triplets, and they are adorable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts