Babies !!!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by all1965, Dec 9, 2007.

1. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    Ok well we came home from town and found that MIddy kidded riplets! but all boys :(
    Anyways today is only her 145 day and we weren't expecting her to kid much less have triplets.
    Anyways here they are. 2 of them are solid black like mom and 1 is colored just like dad. I don't think any of them hae white on them.

This man was the biggest and weighs 4.13 lbs. He is polled and has blue eyes just like dad.
    [​IMG]

This guy is the second biggest and he is 4.9 lbs. He is polled and has blue eyes als.
    [​IMG]

The last guy is the smallest an dhe is 4.8 lbs. He is horned with brown eyes just like mom.
    [​IMG]

They are so cute but bummer they are all boys.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats!!!! Even though unexpected - what a blessing!

Give them all kisses for me and don't forget treats for mom!!!

3. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    Mom has had her treats. She has had her molasses water, protein block, and chaffee hay. She loves her boys. How long should I give her to pass all of the after birth? We love them even though they are boys. You can see mom and dad at http://www.titanfarmsfaintinggoats.com
    Midnight is the mom (doe page) and Yankee is the dad (buck page).

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    What a nice looking herd you have!

To be honest, I am not sure on the after birth, since I have not had babies born yet. Others will definately be able to tell you though. But I wouldn't think that it would be to long after birthing.

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations!!!! I know the feeling, I got twin blue-eyed polled boys from Nimue! Where's the girls??? LOL

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congratulations!! What a surprise....they are all such cuties.

I'd give her a minimum of 8-9 hours, though most will pass it after an hour or so, and unless you are watching her constantly she'll pass it and eat it. (instinct)
    And you won't know wether she did or not. Mine usually have it expelled within the first hour after birth.

7. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    All I can say is AWWW - If I'm lucky enough to have any babies next year *laughs* they'll probably all be boys. LOL

8. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    She passed it. It took an hour or so after we found her.
    We really love our herd and these little guys are welcomed in it. Now they just need some
    girl cousins. :wink:

9. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    oh they are so cute. my does usually pass the after birth with in 3 to 4 hours but it can take some as long as 8 or 9. the main thing is when you see it hanging there DO NOT PULL IT it will fall out on its own. a lot of times the babies nursing will help expell it to.

10. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    Congratulations! They look great :D :love: :drool: :clap: :stars: :leap: :dance: (Okay, enough of those, I know lol)

11. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    awe cute. Congratulations on healthy kiddies.

12. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Congrats on the cuties!!!

13. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    There are new dry pics at
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v315/titanfarms/
    there will be more later today. None of them have a speck of white on them (that is a piece of shavings in the pic).
    They are just so sweet. Now if our over due doe will kid. :? :roll:

14. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Congratulations. They are a great surprise. Those are good size babies for triplets, and they are adorable.