Baby boy being bucky

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by liz, Mar 11, 2008.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I know these little guys can be "potent" early, but these boys are just turning 4 weeks and so far "Slick" is the only one doing the buck stutter! Too cute, I just had to share!
    [​IMG]

2. K-Ro

K-Ro New Member

Oct 13, 2007
    Texas
    Your video almost got me in trouble with DH, he thought I brought Chivas and Gizmo back in the house. Now Shane, 4yr old , is wanting to know where the goats are.

Chivas started doing the bucky call, when he was about a week and half old, he would chase my DD mini poodle thru the house just a calling do her, it was hilarious.

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    You know, my hubby about had a fit as I was doing the upload!! HE thot I brought the kids in too!! Aren't they the most comical little things...they start out sounding like porky pig...stuttering..then the tongue starts going and then they decide they have "itchy belly buttons"!! No matter whats in front of them including my old cocker spaniel, they try to jump it! :ROFL:

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Ha ha they are pretty noisy! My dogs were going nuts over the sounds! Couldn't figure out where it was coming from but they wanted to see the baby goats!

5. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    Hahah only Aspen does that, and then he jumps around with his tongue hanging out

It's hilarious! :greengrin:

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Too cute! Good thing my dog is downstairs otherwise he would go bananas!

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I've had a lot of extra bucky bucklings this year. I've had some not even an hour old blubbering. Haha